Please contact our office for an updated Tuition schedule office@JewishOrlando.com
1. Any recurring payments must be done, by signing up on FACTS, see link below.
2. After school begins, new students enrolling on during any month will be required to pay the full month’s tuition at the start.
3. A 3% discount is given to those who pay the full year’s tuition on or before September, 1st.
4. A 5% discount will be given to referrals. Applies only to registrants who have not previously inquired.
5. A $20 late fee will be added to any account which is not paid in full prior to the 10th of each month, whether you receive a statement or not.
6. A $20 charge will be added to any account for each check returned by the bank for any reason. Re-payment of the returned check(s) must be made by cash, cashier’s check or money order.
7. Any inquiries regarding your account should be directed to the Tuition/Billing Office at 407.354.3660. If it becomes necessary to withdraw a student from school , a two week notice is required. For withdrawal of any student(s) the parent or responsible party of the account must: (1) complete and sign a withdrawal form, and (2) bring tuition account current.
8. Fees will be charged at all grade levels for trips that require bus or van transportation.
Please click below to Register online, Register with FACTS and to download the health forms necessary for Registration.
Link to Create FACTS account for Tuition
You may send the health form to us by the following methods:
1. In Person: Chabad Center, 7347 W Sand Lake Road. Call to confirm time of appt. 407.354.3660
2. By Fax: 1.888.900.7981
3. By Mail: Chai Preschool, P.O. Box 690282, Orlando, FL 32869-0282